Online New Student Registration
Due to COVID-19, students who cannot get their bacterial meningitis shot may register for and participate in Online New Student Registration. Students must receive the vaccination and provide documentation no later than September 5th by uploading proof in the Blinn student portal. Click on the Admissions form icon and then the first link “Evidence of Vaccination against Bacterial Meningitis." Students who do not do so before the tenth day of the term will be moved to all online classes.
Register for Online NSR today!
We are excited that you have chosen the Blinn College District as your destination for success! Online New Student Registration is a great way to prepare you for your transition to college.
Registration is required for Online New Student Registration. Click the link below for more information about the registration process.
If you have been accepted or are interested in the following programs, please contact:
- Texas A&M-Blinn TEAM Program: Lindsay Stadter, email@example.com
- Texas A&M Engineering Academy at Blinn-Brenham or Blinn-Bryan: Ashley Hermes, firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have signed a letter of commitment to play a sport at Blinn: Dr. Kenny Masenda, 979-830-4801 or email@example.com
- Accepted or interested in auditioning for band, choir, or theatre arts at Blinn-Brenham: Dr. Sarah Burke (band), 979-840-4015 or firstname.lastname@example.org ; Dr. Paulo Gomes (choir), 979-830-4239; or Brad Nies (theatre arts), 979-830-4269 or email@example.com
- Accepted or interested in auditioning for theatre arts at Blinn-Bryan: Greg Wise, 979-209-7244 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health Sciences programs: Kate Karstadt, email@example.com
- Brenham Housing: 979-830-4461 or firstname.lastname@example.org